Saturday, September 16, 2006

Shoes!!

A thread on a digital wedding photographers forum about high heels made me realise I live my fetish for high heels through my brides. I have some weirdy condition which makes me doublejointed and all my ligaments are looser than they should be, so I can't wear high heels or I would constantly go over my ankles.

So I LOVE to photograph my brides' shoes; this is one of my favourite shots of recent, from Emma and Colin's wedding;


Talking of Emma and Colin, the lovely couple returned from Antigua looking mightly brown and refreshed after their honeymoon. They came to the studio last night to see their portfolio of their wedding day and they loved the results!! I then got another email from the lovely mother of the Groom Mrs Davidson (senior!) this evening;

"hi nikki,colin and emma popped in last night to show us the cd of the wedding.Fabulous/funny/and every bit what we expected and far far more.
I will be sending your web page details to relatives/friends all over the globe who are waiting with great anticipation to viewing the happy day.
Thank you very much for all your time and patience in providing such wonderful photos of a very very happy day.
from Liz/Jim Davidson(now Davidson senior). "

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498