Friday, April 20, 2007

Bleurgh......................

I have just dissolved into a little sweaty blob in the corner, I am so exhausted!

A grand total of 330 miles on the clock, over 12 gb used, with over 1000 images, a gorgeous wedding, and some cracking "Breathless" sessions............... what an amazing last couple of days!!

Congrats to KJ and Dave, who as we speak will be celebrating at their evening reception of their wedding. I was SO glad the rain held off today to allow us outside. Once my brain is a bit more awake tomorrow, I shall download the images and give you a sneak preview here, right on this blog!

And as for you "Breathless" marathon girls in the Newcastle area, you gals ROCK!!! Every single one of you brought something different, in props and personality to your own sessions, as well as girlfriends and husbands; and again I can't wait to download the images and see full screen, the work that was being produced!! I will asking each girl if they will let me put some images on here, that are "safe" for the world to view!! Well done, all of you (and PS i enjoyed my bath at 11pm last night!!)

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498