Sunday, April 15, 2007

Julie and Paul's wedding

Well the good weather continues, and so does the stunning weddings I have been lucky enough to be PAID to photograph!! I truely love this job; I get more excited than the bride sometimes!!
Yesterday's wedding was no exception; Scotland and Northern Ireland joined forces at Balbirnie House for the wedding of Julie and Paul. What a lovely couple, and what a stunner Julie was!
It's always special for me shooting a wedding at Balbirnie, as I got married there myself nearly 8 years ago and going up the drive towards the beautiful Georgian house still gives me goosebumps! So does turning out work like this (easy when you have such an amzing couple!)
I'm really into arty angles at the moment; I don't mind lying flat on my back in order to get the shot!
As well as shooting till after 9pm at night, in the car park in order to get shots like this!
Enjoy the Maldives guys; can't wait to show you the rest of the images when you return!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - they look great! What a cool idea with the veil photo!

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498