Saturday, April 21, 2007

Comments from the first ever "Breathless" marathon

From Wedding Ideas Magazine forum;

"Went up to Newcastle for my 'Breathless' shoot with Nikki McLeod yeasterday. It was amazing. Something I've always wanted to do, and so glad that I've done it. Definitely one of those things to say before you die 'I did that'. She made me feel completely at home, I got to dress up in my sexiest underwear, and she made me feel like a top model. Anyone thinking about it - DO IT!! You won't regret it. Now can't wait for my pics to be ready."

"I thoroughly enjoyed my sessions too - thanks Nikki. Never thought i'd dare do anything like that but you made it very relaxed. i hope the photos come out as good as i felt! Bet you were shattered Nikki! To anyone considering it I agree with Sue, just bite the bullet and do it - it is no where near as scary as you think and Nikki makes you feel fab!! can't wait to get my photos!"

"i had mine done yesterday nikki is great and i can't wait to see the pics."

and another comment regarding previous "Breathless" sessions;

" you would have the courage with Nikki. She really put me at ease despite me not being a natural model."

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498