Monday, September 03, 2007

Passion8 Flowers

Part of shooting a wedding is capturing all the details; all the important things that the bride thinks about for her day, that in the end, get thrown away, or die, or get stuck in a cupboard.

So I make sure that at least in her finished proofing, the bride gets to see all the details; the flowers, the cake, the favours, the table details.

Because of this, I am regularly contacted by the various vendors of the things I have photographed. And this was the case when Liz Hartley contacted me after I shot Jen and Jon's wedding in St Andrews, as Liz did the beautiful flowers of the day. Liz asked if she could use an image of Jen and Jon in her new leaflet, here is the result;
At the weekend, Liz was exhibiting at the Rothes Halls wedding fayre in Glerothes, which unfortunately as a photographer I am only allowed to exhibit at once a year, rather than the usual twice a year, due to the excessive amount of photographers in the area. So I took a framed image to her of this wedding, and already I am receiving enquiries thanks to Liz at Passion8 Flowers.
Liz's flowers are gorgeous, you can see more images of her flowers in Jen and Jons wedding album, which is on the website at "Best of the Best".

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498