Thursday, November 01, 2007

Lizzie & Paul's "Bliss" session

Lizzie & Paul flew over from Northern Ireland, to see the results I got from their wedding day, the tears told me I did well! While over they also finished off their wedding photography package with a "Bliss" session, in extremely strong winds at the local Harbour! In order to get out of the wind a little, I took them to a little derelict house I have had my eye on which for years has been barracaded off to the general public. How excited was I to see that it is not barracaded at present, so off we went! Lizzie and Paul are my kinda couple; at their wedding, I had them walking over weeds to get photographed beside a graffiti wall, and here at their "Bliss" session, they were walking about a derelict house ruin!

Isn't this shot soooooooo sexy? This is the influence that the "Bebbinar" in Vancouver did to me (I shall be blogging about this soon, I promise!)

You can view the complete "Bliss" session at "Be Nosy of my website with the password "yellow" in honour of Lizzie's fab jersey!

Lizzie and Paul's wedding is now also online, also at "Be Nosy" with the password "craighouse".

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498