Monday, March 03, 2008

"bump", "baby" & "Bloodline" display at charity event in Dalgety Bay



As well as weddings, I also do social photography; maternity, newborn, baby and child photography, as well as families.

Some of The Play Planet staff in Dalgety Bay are participating in the Moonwalk, a charity event held for a breast cancer charity.

A charity arts n' crafts event is being held on FRIDAY 21ST MARCH 2008 in the Play Planet itself.


I will be doing a display at this charity event, showing some amazing images I have taken from recent portrait sessions.

I will be offering discounted vouchers for portrait sessions, and with every voucher purchased, I will also make a donation to the charity.


So come along to the Play Planet at the Hillend Industrial Estate in Dalgety Bay on Friday 21st March 2008 between 10am and 6pm, and buy a voucher for your next portrait session!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498