Monday, March 10, 2008

Serena and Paul's wedding - City Chambers, Dunfermline

I am normally pretty good at getting a wedding blogged the day after the event but on Saturday I could definately feel a cold coming on and by Sunday I was right; now I am coughing up green snot and I feel like I have been hit over the head with a hammer!! The joys!

At least the wedding on Saturday was lovely, the weather was most bizarre; going from hailstones to extreme bright sunshine and everything else in between!

I knew a lot of people at this wedding, after photographed the Chief Bridesmaid's wedding 2 years ago, "Lorna's Flowers" in Hillend provided the colour yet again.....

and how about this for a cool vintage car?

The City Chambers in Dunfermline is one of the bonniest registry offices I have ever been in.

Last weekend's wedding holds the record for having the longest train ever on a bride's dress; this week's record is "MOST NERVOUS BRIDE EVER!" Serena was REALLY nervous, I think she married Paul's feet!


The newlyweds had the sense to make plans for wet weather, and go to the Glasshouses in Pittencrieff Park for their couples session; a totally brilliant idea! They got peace and quiet to talk to each other and relax, Serena's face changed completely during this time, much less nervous!


The flower girls were in danger of stealing the show with their beauty...


But funniest of all was the Page Boy who continued his antics from his mum and dad's wedding to his Auntie's wedding!
Congratulations Serena and Paul!
And many thanks to Roy for coming up from the North of England to assist me with this wedding!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498