Monday, March 17, 2008

Kind words.... {blush}

Wow, that was a bit of a mental weekend..... I am bush-whacked..... Don't think I am totally over this flu bug, and my sinuses are giving me SUCH grief!! Oh well, next 2 weekends off!! Woo HOO!!

I have been getting lots of kind words in emails recently; I am so happy that my clients love the work I am providing for them.

From the new Mrs Wild, on arrival at their 2nd port of call on honeymoon, not having seen any images except those on the blog!

"I just wanted to email you to Thank you for such a fantastic day. You were absolutely brilliant, and i'm so impressed with the photos i've seen already I cant wait to see the rest of them - i cant imagine it being easy asking you to leave any of the photos out!! You did a wonderful job on the day, got chris and i away from people for a while which i think was the only time we spent together properly on the day, you blended in a lot of the time and we didnt even notice you were there. I am so incredibly impressed by your service and now couldnt even dream that we may have ever used another photographer. Thank you so much for your attention prior to the day, on the day and even afterwards - there has never been a single fault in anything you've done - thank you so much. I'm not terribly good at articulating what i'm thinking, but i do hope this email gives you a vague idea of how greatful I am for everything you've done for us I cant wait to see the slideshow!! Lots of love and gratitude
xxx Vicki xxx"

Then on first viewing of their mini slideshow....
"You've had me and my mum both crying - that looks absolutely amazing!! I cant believe it - i'm so overwhelmed by how fantastic that looks, i just cant believe it. Cant wait to show the boys when they get back from shopping (for beer, we havent got them doing womenly things!!)"

And then viewing ALL their images from the wedding...
"We got the photos - they are absolutely brilliant, i cant believe it!! you had me in tears all over again - i dont think i cried this much on the wedding day, maybe i'm just hormonal!! he he he!!"

Even the Mother of the Bride had nice words to say
"Thank you for your efforts on the day, you slotted in with the family at the flat and were onobtrusive during the day's proceedings. I appreciate that it was a long day for you and want to thank you and your partner"

And today after the Bling sessions, I got lovely emails too....

From Audrey & Jim..
"Thanks Nikki, they look great. We're going to go with number 13, although it wasn't easy deciding!"

And Corrina & Nick...
"OH MY GOD they're sooooo fab!!!! We love them all!! We've been bouncing around since we got back and saw them online. So excited! We will def let you know in the next couple of days which photo we'd like framed. We've narrowed it down to two so far, but it was tough! Our wedding photos are going to be so great!! Thank you so much. Was great to see you again and so exciting doing the recce."

Fab!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498