Sunday, May 04, 2008

A double family "Bloodline" session

Last weekend was really busy, no wonder I haven't blogged about it!


As well as Nadine & James' wedding in Glasgow, I was in St Andrews, at the Fairmont St Andrews Hotel, meeting lots of lovely potential clients at the first wedding fayre to be held at the hotel. I am really lucky to be a preferred vendor at both of the top class hotels in the town; the Fairmont and the Old Course. I am looking forward to another top class wedding at the Old Course later this month.

I was also busy with a "Bloodline" session here in the Bay, last weekend. It was great to have Sophie & Lucy and their mum Sarah back at NMP for a repeat session. The trio braved the Bay weather last year, in order to get some great images for their dad's birthday.

This time, dad was invited along to the session, as well as Sarah's sister and her husband and their two kids, Charlotte & James.

The day the session was booked was a day of all seasons and the session was almost postponed as it was bitterly cold and we had planned to go to the Sailing Club in Dalgety Bay. That's the joys of environmental portraiture in Scotland, you really are in the hands of the gods!

It was decided just to go ahead with the session anyway, and as it was, the rain stayed off, the sun came out and we got some amazing images!!






I was told I would struggle to get a good image of young Matthew.... I think I did not too badly with this one!

My favourite image of the day!This portfolio is going online in full tomorrow, contact the families in question for the password.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nikki
Just got a chance to look at photos they are great and even more amazing is the photo of Matthew!! Well done you!
Sarah

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498