Friday, July 04, 2008

SWD "Breathless" competition!

NMP is happy to be associated with the SWD - Scottish Wedding Directory, Scotland's top wedding magazine, and one that was my own bible when I got married nearly 9 years ago!

Since my own wedding, I have been lucky enough to have 2 weddings I photographed featured in the magazine's sister issue "Real Life Weddings"; Lynne & John's wedding at Balbirnie in 2003 were featured in the launch issue, and Jen & Jon's Old Course wedding was not only featured in last year's Winter issue, but also appeared on the front cover of the magazine too!

In celebration of the magazine's 25th anniversary, NMP is offering through the magazine's competition page, a "Breathless" collection as a prize!

Check out the SWD's website and pick up the magazine itself!! It truely is Scotland's best!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498