Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Jack's last day in nursery.....

I am interrupting the proceedings (and I know there are people DESPERATELY awaiting the New York wedding......) to show off my boy and his last day at nursery.

I cannot believe that Jack is going to school after the holidays, where has the time gone
My little boy.... growing up so quickly.

It was fun to play at nursery with him and his friends, and I even let Jack and some of his friends loose with the camera (it's okay it's an old D70 that Jack plays about with...)

Jack and his teacher Mrs Kerr.... I think he will miss her, as he absolutely adored her, showering her with hugs daily. She was a star, putting up with all Jack's nonsense!Jack wanted to take these piccies of his friends Nathan and Rachel.

The nursery is such fun for 3 and 4 year olds.

Jack took this shot of his friend Nathan

while Nathan returned the favour and took this shot of Jack!

Best of friends.... Honour was a favourite with Jack, another one he loved to "Huggle"!
Don't think she was overly enamoured with him though.......



Just before we left, I let the kids run loose with the camera..... it's amazing what 3 and 4 years old come up with...







Very proud of my little boy; have a good summer, son; here's to Primary One!!
(Ps I blubbed like a baby, can't imagine what I will be like on his first day at school........)

1 comment:

David Purslow said...

WOW,

He looks so much bigger than in Venice, he is so grown up - I keep looking at JD and thinking he is growing up way too fast :-(

dp

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498