Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lyn & Paul's Manhattan "Back Again" session - part one

As the couple weren't seeing each other before the wedding ceremony itself, it left no time to take any city images of the two of them together.

So I suggested adding a "Back Again" post wedding session the day after to their collection, and the newlyweds were all for it!!

I asked them what they wanted from these photos; Lyn said "I want people to know we were in New York" so iconic landmarks it was to be. After a lot of phone calls and emails, I managed to secure permission for various places around the city to shoot in, and so began a crazy "Back Again" shoot which I will never forget!

Firstly I asked Lyn for a shot in the hotel lobby; the Hotel Bentley was very contemporary, just my kinda place!Then we jumped in a yellow cab to the South East corner of Central Park. There is a lovely little lake just right in the corner, giving peaceful views with skyscrapers in the background!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498