Thursday, January 07, 2010

Alex & Alan's wedding, Kendal, Cumbria - part one

Before the Christmas break, I had two special weddings.

I have been on several wedding online forums since I got married myself 10 years ago. While on one of the forums recently I came across Alex's story. Originally planning to get married to her sweetheart in 2012, the wedding was dramatically brought forward and planned within 6 weeks due to a close family member's terminal illness. I stepped in when the plea went out for a photographer at short notice.

The day started out at the local hairdressers....
before the short walk to the brides' parents' house.
It was pretty obvious what was hanging in Alex's room!
Bridesmaids were given their presents.....
before they all got dressed and helped produce a pretty bride.

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498