Friday, January 01, 2010

Janice & Anthony's wedding - St Patrick's Church, Dumbarton & 29 Royal Exchange Square, Glasgow - part five

How's this for a New Year's Day blog post!

I had organised with Janice & Anthony to stay after the meal for another couples session. We used the time to go out into the Square for some cool off camera lighting, and lots of smooching!



Back in 29, I made use of the amazing architecture and the stunning bride I had in front of me....
This is one of my favourite shots I have ever taken; I love the lighting, the passion, the feel.....


I thoroughly enjoyed photographing this wedding, I am currently finishing the design for Janice & Anthony's album and it is one of my best to date!
It may be now 2010, but I still have two weddings to blog! So watch this space for a stunning Lake District wedding, followed by a snowy New Lanark day!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498