Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Kirsty & Nick, Kinkell Byre, St Andrews; part one

Right...... got SO much wedding blogging to do, it is unreal; I have so many wonderful weddings from last year still to blog!

Kirsty & Nick; how could ANYONE not fall in love with them? What an adorable couple! They booked me sight unseen, I think they knew me from Jen & Jon's wedding that Kirsty's brother was at. I actually met Kirsty's mum first when I went to recce the church with her, and she was just so nice; I knew I was going to have a fun time with her daughter and new son-in-law!

And what a church.... Crail Church on the coast is just amazing and especially when you get a day like this.....

Nick is a Southerner, so no kilts here! Waa heeey! Nice to get a change.
I love how his dad is giving him advice here!
Nick and his boys had fun hanging out before the ceremony.

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498