Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kirsty & Nick, Kinkell Byre, St Andrews; part fourteen

I finish blogging Nick and Kirsty's wedding by featuring Nick and his many expressions! I had to do it, I made a double page spread in their album purely on Nick's face pulls!!



I love you both Kirsty and Nick, and thank you for your kind words (and Christmas pressie - chocolates, my favourite!)

Wishing you the best in your future together, and thank you for the kind referrals to photographing more weddings at Crail Church!

Vendor’s information

Wedding venue; Crail Church, Crail

Reception venue; Kinkell Byre, near St Andrews

Flowers; Pathhead Nurseries

Transport; Father of the Bride's car

Bride’s dress; Benjamin Roberts at Aliya Rose, Cupar

Bridesmaids dresses; Aliya Rose, Cupar

Boys outfits; Moss Bros

Stationery: Handmade by the bride

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498