Saturday, January 22, 2011

Old Course Hotel St Andrews Wedding Fayre

I am very lucky to be a recommended photographer to some of Scotland's top wedding venues, like Forrester Park Golf Resort and the Old Course Hotel in St Andrews. I don't pay these venues to recommend me, it is an honour that they like my work so much they say I am brilliant to their brides and grooms anyway!!

I don't tend to do a lot of wedding fayres these days, there are so many of them, the bride of 2011 must get very confused by which one to go to and who to see. But I do have loyalty to my recommending venues and therefore it is a pleasure to announce I will be exhibiting at the Old Course Hotel's wedding fayre on Sunday 6th March 2011.

The Old Course use some of my images from a wedding I photographed there on their website and wedding brochure and they have sample albums of mine too which they show to their clients.

The March fayre sounds like it is going to be amazing with many prizes to give away and things to do on the day.

I will have special offers on the day too as well as albums on display so I highly recommend coming to the Old Course Wedding Fayre - details here

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498