Saturday, May 26, 2007

Leanne and Allan's wedding

Another fabulous wedding today.

For the first time ever, I did the "getting ready" section of the day with the groom rather than the bride! I was very lucky and got to ride in a stretch limo, only the second time it has happened in my lifetime ! The limo ride was great fun, and I persuaded them to let me take the limo down to North Queensferry for some funky shots at the Bridges.

We were again so lucky with the weather and it gave us the opportunity to get some amazing portraits in the grounds of Abbot House in Dunfermline after the City Chambers ceremony.Leanne is so pretty, look at her amazing eyelashes! Totally gorgeous couple, and I bet they are at this moment still enjoying their party! Enjoy the Dominican guys, see you in a couple of weeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys have a look at my beautiful wife stunning eh

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498