Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Ursula's "Bump" session

I am glad I don't do too many "Bump" sessions.........I get seriously broody with every single one!

This one was special, as the bump in question belongs to a previous bride of mine! You may not recognise her face (not that you can see it on these pics!) but you would recognise her bum!

Ursula is the target on my famous bum shot (as viewed at the top of this blog, and on the front page of my website!) Her new husband Graham was walking away from a Cypriot beach several years ago when I spotted him looking over his shoulder at me, I knew he was up to something, so kept the camera to my eye. And sure enough, he lands his hand right on Ursula's bum! This shot has been a winner with many a client of mine, and I am sure that this cute bump is gonna turn into a cutey Brookie in the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498