Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ursula and Graham's new baby!

And congratulations are in order to the Brookies for the new baby boy brought into the world this week! It was the first time I had done a Newborn session in the actual maternity hospital, I forgot how hot those places get!

The as-yet unnamed wee man is just gorgeous, I love the wrinkly old-man hands newborns have. Mum and baby are doing well, dad is doting!

It's been a busy week. I was down in Bristol last week, for a seminar of 2 of my favourite photographers; Yervant in Australia and Joe Buissink from California. Both have different styles of photography and yet it was a well balanced and very inspirational seminar. I shared the day with my good friend Melanie East who is starting up in wedding photography in the Bristol area. Melanie is an established portrait photographer, who gave me a studio tour last year, and got some shots of Jack too! This kind of get-together is really important in this industry as it can get very lonely when you work for yourself!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498