Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bev & Fraser's wedding - Dalhousie Castle, Edinburgh

It's every photographers nightmare - being late for a wedding..........

No matter how much planning you can do, you can't forsee a fatal accident on the Forth Road Bridge on the day you meant to be shooting a wedding on the other side of the bridge...........

I added a few grey hairs, many miles on the car (and a speeding ticket would not be out of order either!) in order to get to Bev & Fraser's wedding in time, and I arrived just as the bride jumped into her dress in the honeymoon suite. It was such a relaxed wedding (once I got there!) There just wasn't a time when there was not someone laughing, and most of the time it was the bride and/or the groom - even during the ceremony!Post wedding cuddles.... And drinks and photos on the castle lawn followed....
I managed to prise the newlyweds away from the festivities for a couples session around the grounds...
in what was surely the warmest day of the summer so far...
Bev and Fraser are SO well suited, they both have cheeky personalities that totally shone through on the day!

And they are totally daft on each other.......
The speeches were fun to listen and watch!
You can see where Bev get her amazing personality from.....
Thanks Bev, Fraser and all involved on the day, many of whom travelled far and wide for this big occasion (I know I wasn't the only one to take the long route to the wedding!). Guys give me a shout when you are back in Manchester, so I can show you the rest of the images!
My thanks to Chris............for everything.

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498