Tuesday, September 09, 2008

{Blush}

I seem to be making people cry today, fortunately all for good reasons!

I got an email from the Mother of the Groom of a recent wedding;

"Hi Nikki ... its Marie here (Stuart's Mum).

When I saw the blog with the wee story you did, I thought it was superb and was so looking forward to seeing all your pics.

Well ... John and I went round to Stuart & Steph's last night to view all your pics ... absolutely sensational !! ...

You've captured Stuart & Steph so brilliantly in such a natural way ... and totally caught the fabulous atmosphere through your lens of one of the most happiess days we've ever experienced (even as I write this I'm crying again).

Because of the brilliant canvas you've given us, we will be able to recall every tiny detail (your eye for all wee things that you've pictured, I just love Nikki) of the most memorable day and how Stuart & Steph (and everyone) else loved every single minute of it!

With very many thanks, Marie x"

And that's what makes my job even more amazing!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498