Sunday, May 27, 2012

Anita & Grant's "Back Again" post wedding shoot - part two

It was such a nice day that it would have been criminal to have stayed inside all day. So we took a wee trip down to the pretty village of Culross, for more kissing, cuddling and posing!

By the time we got to the train tracks, the sky was a beautiful blue with white streaky clouds. There is NO photoshop on any of these images, that truly WAS what the sky was like that day!












If you have been a client or guest at any of my weddings in the past year, you have probably met Anita. We became such good friends, and Anita loves weddings so much, that she is now part of my team! She assists me at weddings, does PR and admin for me and supports me in every way possible. I am really lucky to have such amazing clients; now I have an awesome BFF! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

..and I'm very lucky to have a BFF who is such a talented photographer ;)I couldn't have found a better photographer to capture our wedding day....becoming best friends was a bonus :) Now all that is missing (to complete all that NMP has to offer) is a Bump and Baby Session...well we are working on it....

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498