Sunday, November 04, 2007

Canada/California trip part 3 - June & Adam's "Back Again" session

Recognise this pair? If you are a regular reader of this blog (and I know there are, I found out this week I have secret blog stalkers out there!! Don't be secret anymore! Leave a comment or two!) you will recognise June and Adam, as I photographed their winter wedding at Arnot Towers in January.

June & Adam are fabulous people living in Seattle, USA and from their gorgeous wedding, they purchased a beautiful Aussie album. When they heard I was coming to Vancouver, it made sense for them to travel by car just a couple of hours to Vancouver to collect their album, rather than fly over to Scotland to collect it, or spend a fortune in getting it shipped to Seattle. So we organised to meet before we left for California.

As we were going to meet up, I thought it would be a great time to do a "Back Again" session; these are relaxed post-wedding sessions, with or without the wedding dress. June decided to wear her wedding dress for some of the shots, others were done in a very casual and relaxed style. We took advantage of the continuing sunny weather and explored the Yaletown seawalk for an hour or two.
Near my hotel, there was this funky graffiti wall; so arty and funky, I just had to ask the couple to get a couple of shots beside it!
June & Adam act like they only got married yesterday, so loving and in love!
They were totally up to getting shots taken while the rest of Yaletown walked around them!
Yaletown is full of industrial areas as well as being beside the water; I could have spent all day there taking fabby images!
The scenery is just amazing! You wouldn't believe that to my back of this picture, is a sprawling metropolis and skyscrapers of Vancouver city!
My favourite picture of the day...
The rest of this "Back Again" session is available for viewing at the "Be Nosy" proofing section of my website, the password is "vancouver".

It was SO great to meet up with you again guys, and I was so happy to pass over your wedding album, I hope it continues to bring back the memories of your fantastic wedding in Scotland!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Nikki, gorgous photos as usual! And lovely to see all the follow-up pics after attending the gorgeous wedding in Jan.

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498