Thursday, November 15, 2007

The OC, Riverside and Paris!

I am currently drowning in post processing "Breathless" sessions which are going well with the complimentary make up session (offer is still on till end of January!), designing albums and getting images to the lab! And yet the year is still not finished as far as weddings are concerned; I have Jennifer and Neil's intimate wedding at Norton House and Dalmahoy tomorrow, and Susan and Hugh booked me last week for their Arnot Towers wedding at the beginning of December.

It's approaching Christmas (in case you didn't notice!) and one thing I have done every year, is design a personal calender of Jack photos for the grandparents. This year, it's our trips to Atlanta, Jamaica, Italy, Canada and California that will be featured on the calender. Brings back amazing memories, piling through the personal images I have on this computer!

Our time in Laguna Beach with the amazing Jessica Claire have been blogged by the lovely lady, Jessica inspires me with every single blog she posts.

I came across an image that Judy in Riverside sent me, that her hubby took of the 2 of us just before I dashed off to meet with Jessica (in a way I am kinda glad we left Riverside at the time we did, or we would have been well and truely stuck in those wildfires...)
And you thought all my travelling was over and done with this year? NOT SO!
I found out last week that I have been picked from no doubt a long list of potentials, to go to PARIS to shoot a wedding in TWO WEEKS!! That's right, I am off to Paris for the weekend after next, to be a paid second shooter with Christa Hoffarth, yet antoher Californian photographer whose work I admire. I am already enrolled in Christa's seminar at a photographers conference in Florida in the New Year but it looks like I am going to meet her sooner than that! No doubt I will be blogging this amazing experience on my return, especially as Christa and I are getting over 2 hours with the couple alone in the city centre for portraits!

No comments:

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498