Friday, November 16, 2007

Old Course Hotel St Andrews

It was lovely to meet up with Phylis today, the events co-ordinater at the Old Course Hotel in St Andrews.

If you have even had a quick peek at my website, you will know I shot a fabulous wedding at this hotel this year....
I was showing Phylis a sample album I had made for the hotel, they are having a revamp of their wedding co-ordination and are looking to have more exquisite weddings like Jen and Jon's there. So an album of this wedding to show potential clients was a must.

And now I am on their Preferred Suppliers list!

I am already booked for another wedding at the Old Course, in 2009, I would love to return there for more weddings; St Andrews is such an amazing photogenic place, I would love to shoot more weddings there and do more couples sessions around the town. So contact me if you are getting married there!

2 comments:

Melanie East said...

Well done Nikki! I'm not surprised though, your photography is beautiful - and coming from another professional photographer that's a compliment indeed! Beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

Great work.

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498