Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Canada/California trip part 5 - Jessica Claire

But it wasn't all fun, games and Mickey Mouse on our trip. I did have some work to do too!

For those that know me well, and know about my love for photography, those people will know my all-time favourite photographer...................... Jessica Claire.

Jessica is a resident of Laguna Beach, California who inspires me constantly with her stunning photography. I check her blog like..daily!! Obviously in California, the advantage they have over us here in Scotland is the most amazing light, and I love the clean, bright style that Jessica portrays in both her wedding and her portrait photography.

As we were in the area, I had organised to finally met up with my "hero" and see just how she works.......... and she is as lovely in person as I thought she would be. And Jack just looooooved her. For days afterwards, he kept asking for "jwesssss"!!

Our family was very honoured to be captured by Jessica, and to see how effortless her style of working is, was an amazing sight. She really managed to capture the childlike qualities of a 2 year old without being heavy handed, rude or obnoxious in any way, especially when a 2 year old just doesn't play ball!!

See for yourself.................






I think after 3 hours of Mummy, Daddy and Jessica blethering, Jack thought it was all a bit too much.....


It was such fun to finally meet up with you Jessica, I hope you grace these Scottish shores at some point in the near future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Shots of your Wee Lad..

He's a bonny wee lad.

Iain

Nikki McLeod Photography

Nikki McLeod Photography
tel 01383 821498